Executive Officer, Jane Christiansen
- Promoting the Trades- Habitat for Humanity, Skills USA, Scholarships, Donations, working with schools to promote the trades.
- Membership Committee- Coordinating membership drive, Recruiting New Members, Mentoring Current Members
- Communication Committee- Website, press releases, advertising, newsletter, Social Media marketing
- Legislative Issues Committee- Involvement with the Chamber Legislative conference call, local issues, State and National BuildPAC
- Budget Committee- Exec Board responsible for establishing budget and all board share in the responsiblity for staying in budget.
- Chair: President, Co- Chair: Vice President, Members: Secretary, Treasurer and Executive Officer
- General Meeting & Entertainment Committee- Maintain the meeting schedule and educational components, including the shoot out and golf outing
- Home Show Committee- Responsible for all aspects of the home show